Learn about the Steps we are taking to Keep Our Patients Safe during our Office Reopening
It is an understatement to say that the last few months have been some of the most difficult months any of us have ever experienced. The daily activities we have come to enjoy such as going to the movies, eating at restaurants and attending concerts have been replaced by shelter in place orders designed to keep the public safe during the outbreak of COVID-19.
Many states, including California, are starting to lift some of their lockdown restrictions and we are pleased to announce that our Los Angeles office is reopening this Friday, May 15th.
Our Priority is Keeping Our Patients Safe
While we are excited to be able to see our patients again in our office, we want to assure everyone visiting our medical facility that your safety is our top priority.
In preparation for our reopening at the end of this week, we have prepared our Los Angeles office to receive patients by implementing the protective measures that have been suggested for patient safety by the state of California and medical experts. These protective measures mean we are prioritizing the patients that have to be seen in the office as well as selecting the patient visits that can be done remotely through our online consultation system.
Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration is a COVID-Safe Medical Facility
We have also made several changes to our office to function as a COVID-Safe Medical Facility:
- Screening our patients and staff, on an ongoing basis, for symptoms of any illnesses before they enter our office
- Perform temperature checks and, if necessary, testing for COVID-19.
- Limit the number of patients that are allowed in the office at one time
- Only have by-appointment visits when needed
- Make sure patients wear protective masks at all times and also provide N-95 masks (if required)
- Our staff will be wearing protective gear at all times
- Provide protective gear for our patients while they are in the procedure room
- Maintain social distancing in the waiting area
- Our facility, surfaces and equipment will be sanitized throughout the day (as we have done since the beginning of this crisis)
We realize some patients will still be nervous about visiting our medical office no matter how many precautions we take on a daily basis. For patients that would rather not visit our office in person, we will continue to provide virtual consultations for follow-up patients and new patients whenever possible during the first phase of our reopening plan. Our virtual consultations are secure and easy for each patient to attend. You can schedule your virtual consultation right here.
By taking these steps on a daily basis, our staff is showing you our commitment to the health of our patients.
If you have been waiting for shelter in place restrictions to lessen so you could visit us to learn more about the natural, long-lasting results achieved by hair restoration, it is time for us to chat! We are currently accepting new patients and scheduling procedures so please contact our office today. We will announce the reopening plans for our Beverly Hills and San Francisco offices as soon as we have a better idea about the lifting of restrictions on medical facilities in those areas.