Dr. Parsa Mohebi: A Pioneer In Hairline Surgery
Hair loss affects a startling number of people in this country. Every year, millions more men and women look in the mirror and see less hair than they expected. This can be a stressful, embarrassing realization. Two-thirds of American men will experience some degree of thinning by the age of 35, and 40% of women will have visible hair loss by the time they’re 40 years old. As a condition that impacts so many aspects of life, it’s completely natural that those suffering from hair loss would want to reverse their fate. Thanks to the talent and experience of pioneering hair transplant surgeons like Dr. Parsa Mohebi, it is now possible to do just that. Hairline surgery can turn back the hands of time and put your hairline back where it belongs.
Dr. Mohebi is an internationally recognized hair transplant doctor located in Beverly Hills. His dedication to hair surgery innovations has allowed him to make several achievements in the hairline restoration field; by combining superior technique with an artistic eye, he and his experienced staff are able to create natural looking hairlines that complement both the age and facial features of his patients.
To restore a receding hairline, Dr. Mohebi provides the most advanced FUE hair restoration techniques. He also provides a variety of options for cutting edge hair transplant surgery. No matter what you’re looking for, Dr. Mohebi can help make it a reality.
Customized Hairline Treatment: Hair Surgery Suited To Your Needs
Hair loss can be devastating for a number of reasons. Perhaps you need to present the best version of yourself for professional reasons. Perhaps you’re simply tired of looking in the mirror every morning and being disappointed in what you see. Regardless of the reason, Dr. Mohebi’s patented hair surgery techniques can give you exactly what you’ve been dreaming of: a fully restored hairline — and the confidence that comes with it.
Dr. Parsa Mohebi is a Beverly Hills hair transplant surgeon with patients from all over the world. Patients travel thousands of miles to be treated by Dr. Mohebi. Some of his most popular hair surgery treatments include:
- Power Hairline®: Hair loss doesn’t need to be severe to cause problems in your life. Since a strong hairline is often associated with strength, well-being, success, and prosperity, watching it thin can have a negative impact on your self-confidence. Revitalize your fading hairline with advanced FUE hairline surgery techniques and experience the perfect hairline you had when you were young and full of moxie.
- Celebrity Hair Transplant™: This revolutionary technique was pioneered and perfected by Dr. Parsa Mohebi. This minor hair surgery is popular among celebrities who wish to keep their hair transplant journey private; there is minimal post-surgical downtime and little to no detectability. With little to no pain or discomfort during and after the procedure, no need to shave the donor or recipient area, and no visible scars, it’ll be like you’ve always had that lush head of hair.
- Beard To Scalp Hair Transplant: Beard to scalp hair surgery is ideal for patients who have a mismatch donor hair supply and recipient demand, which is quite common in advanced stages of hair loss. Because beard hair is usually much thicker than scalp hair, it better covers the region and provides more volume in the final result.
- FUE Transplant: Follicular unit extraction (FUE) is the most common form of hair transplant procedures done today. It allows for hair follicle units to be removed individually and implanted where hair loss has occurred. FUE is popular among hairline surgery as it leaves no scars or surgical wounds.
- FUT Transplant: Follicular unit transplantation, or strip FUT, differs from FUE in that an entire strip of scalp skin is removed and relocated. The size of the strips will vary depending on the number of grafts needed.
What Results Can I Expect From Hairline Surgery? See For Yourself
If you’re interested in hair surgery, don’t spend another day upset with your appearance. You deserve a more youthful hairline, and we want to help you get exactly what you’re looking for. Explore our Before & After Hair Transplant Gallery or meet some of our patients on our Youtube channel to see what’s possible for your hair surgery.
Ready to get started? Contact Dr. Mohebi and book a consultation today.